While Mount St. Mary Hospital has served the Victoria community since 1941, it was not until 2005 that a charitable foundation – the Mount St. Mary Foundation – was established to support its work.
The Foundation raises money from the community to purchase vital hospital equipment and provide life-affirming programs, carrying on the mission of the Sisters of St. Ann, who established Mount St. Mary Hospital with the goal of providing compassionate healthcare for those with complex needs.
What your gifts have accomplished
- Raised $1.6 million towards our goal of a $5 million endowment fund
- Purchased 21 specialized hospital beds, 93 pressure-relief mattresses, 74 commodes, 34 slings, 50 pagers plus more
- Provided palliative care training to numerous staff and volunteers
- Provided over 4000 hours of music therapy for residents
- Comforted many residents and family members with spiritual care
- Plus so much more….we welcome you to see the difference you are making
How you can contribute
Read our latest newsletter to find out how people like you are making a difference for the residents of Mount St. Mary Hospital.
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter or become a volunteer.